Mini TG.
He sucks at riding.
Printable View
Mini TG.
He sucks at riding.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by Hanny--Bo--Banny:
Mini TG.
He sucks at riding.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Damn hanny, is there anyone you're nice too?
I'll tell you who I am nice to..
but first there are rules you must learn...
1.My name, to you, is Hannibal. Not hanny, or hanny-bo-banny as shatzy calls me, or luvhanny as TG calls me... Hannibal. You haven't earned my respect enough for me to let you call me "hanny". So quit.
now that that's outta the way...
.
.
.
.
I'm nice to basically anyone who isn't you.
ya fuckin brown-noser wannabe.
Now hanny, don't get your panties in a bunch.
Hey great comeback...
..
....
...
....
...
i have a caption for that comeback!!
since this is a caption thread
..
..
..
.
*caption for Garys comeback*
"modern uses for funny comebacks of the 80's!"
and to really elaborate a bit more... i'm really nice to shatzy and TG, because they are like family to me..
and the other "regulars" who have been regulars for a while, they're all okay in my book, except for Beta, he's a bitch... but I'll deal with him, because, he's not you.
I liked the 80's..... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Metal guitar ruled the air waves...
*sigh* poor lil' wannabe...
i'm going to bed now... I have a life to lead tommarow.
...btw tiny.. my mom say's she's gonna need more money to keep sleeping with ya [img]wink.gif[/img]
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by Hanny--Bo--Banny:
my mom say's she's gonna need more money to keep sleeping with ya</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well son, I can understand her having money problems. No one said she needs to keep paying me. She can save some of her money. I'll do it for free.
"Aw man, I got a fucking ticket!"